We're currently looking for a number of licensed engineers type-rated on Embraer 190/195, holding EASA B1 license, willing to move to Italy for a permanent direct employment with one of the major regional EU airlines.
- location: Italy
- type of contract: permanent employment
- start: October 2019
- roster sample: 5on/2off-5on/3off
- work type: line maintenance plus some A checks and other light maintenance activity in hangar; work in team
- detailed job offer to be discussed with the airline's HR Dept. for shortlisted candidates only, depending on experience/qualification and eventual additional possession of cat. B2 license; qualification on boroscope inspection and engine-run are an advantage
- additional benefits such as company flight tickets are part of the package
Interested candidates shall supply, making reference to the Job Ref. # ASPFLO201901:
- type certificates (both theoretical and practical)
- HF/EWIS/FTS certificates (both initial and last recurrent attended, fresher than two years)
- valid experience log
- quality statements
- copy of certification authorizations held over the last two years
- criminal records not older than 3 months (in English or Italian)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applications not matching with the requisites above detailed will not be considered.