B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
As B1/B2 Engineer your key responsibility is to ensure that all aircrafts are delivered in a safe and timely manner, on a daily basis. By honoring the safety guidelines and ensuring each and every maintenance procedure is met respectfully, you and your team secure and attest that all processes are met. You play a big role in optimizing the maintenance procedures effectively, and provide ongoing structure so that we can continue to play a crucial role in international aircraft maintenance.
· corroborate that inspection, maintenance and modifications are executed professionally
· assign and release aircrafts by signing off on a Release to Service Certificate
· actively contribute to the development of your team
Where will you land?
KLM Engineering & Maintenance (E&M) along with Air France, are the world renowned key players with regard to aircraft maintenance. You will be contributing to the maintenance department, which is part of KLM E&M. Within this division, our work continues around the clock. This means that you will be working in various shifts during day, evening, night and weekends. You’ll be part of an extremely motivated team. In a diverse and international environment you will likely be inspired and intrigued on a daily basis. Being able to work with the latest technology adds to the success of your job.
· Enthusiastic, B1/B2 Licensed Engineer with a high sense of responsibility
· An Aircraft Maintenance License (AML) (preferably with B737, B787, B777 of A330)
· At least 5 years of experience as an Authorized Mechanic, Aircraft Technician
· Verifiable and relevant job experience as an (EASA) licensed engineer
· Proficiency in (technical) English is a must; proficiency in Dutch is preferred
What do we have to offer?
· Business-critical job for the most favorite employer of the Netherlands
· Monthly gross income between € 2.400 and € 3.700, depending on your level of experience
· Shift allowance based on the assigned day-, evening-, night- and weekend-shift work schedule (€ 500 - € 1.000)
· Extra annual allowance for AML ( €1.400 - € 2.300)
· 25 vacation days and 7 comp. days (and extra days off, depending on shift work schedule)
· Profit distribution bonus and 8% holiday allowance
· Possibilities for additional type training
· Discount on your airline tickets (ISA)
· Excellent pension plan
· Travel allowance plus free use of the local public (bus) transport system surrounding Schiphol Airport