3 months ago
An Avionics Technician is to inspect, troubleshoot, install and repair complex aircraft avionics and electrical system problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Layout and assist with system installations.
* Perform system calibrations and functional checks.
* Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies.
* Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions.
* Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft
* maintenance personnel.
* Remove and install electrical, electronic, and avionics components, assemblies, and system wiring in aircraft.
* Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
* Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair work.
* Install complex aircraft avionics and electrical systems in aircraft using detailed installation guidelines, necessary ground support equipment, and required tooling.
* Minimum 5 yrs experience of performing installs and technician duties.
* Must be familiar with a 145 environment and FAR’s.
* Must be able to read and interpret blueprints. Thorough knowledge of avionics operation and test equipment required for functional checks and troubleshooting.
* Must have own tools
* High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client is a dynamic integrated helicopter services organization, and a “recognized leader” in the aerospace/aviation industry.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.