5 months ago
Performs routine repairs, checks and installations of all Avionics systems on the aircraft while under minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Within budgeted or estimated time, repair, modify, install, and perform routine maintenance of all Avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance.
* Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents.
* Accurately document work performed as set forth maintenance programs on a daily basis using the standard format.
* Prepare routine reports and correspondence.
* Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
* 3-5 years of Avionics Experience
* Boeing 737 and 767 experience is preferred
* Previous MRO experience required
* Must have working knowledge of Avionics systems and their operation and the proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems.
* Must have broad, overall knowledge of other aircraft systems e.g. hydraulic, flight controls, etc. and major components.
* High school diploma or GED AND one year as an ATS Avionics Apprentice Technician I OR three years relevant related avionics experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience/training.
* Airframe license is desired.
* TRAVEL BONUS UP TO $1000.00
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.