9 months ago
Join us in “Taking It Further”!
Are you looking for a challenging and innovative environment where you can make a difference? Are you passionate about aeronautics?
We have the opportunity for you!
L3 MAS, located in Mirabel (QC) is a subsidiary of L3 Technologies.
For over 30 years, L3 MAS has carried out the repair, maintenance, and modernization of the Canadian fighter jets, the CF-18s. Thanks to our technical expertise developed over time and our passionate employees, L3 MAS has developed innovative and personalized solutions for the in-service support contracts of the Canadian government’s aircraft fleets such as the CH-148 Cyclone and CH-147F Chinook helicopters, and the CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) aircraft. Our technical expertise also includes the repair and overhaul of aircraft components, first and third line aircraft maintenance, the design and manufacturing of aircraft parts for major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and state-of-the-art technical publication solutions.
Choosing L3 MAS, it's being part of multidisciplinary work teams, it’s joining one of the major in-service support providers for the Royal Canadian Air Force, and it’s being part of an organization whose values – integrity, passion, respect, and balance – are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us in “Taking It Further”.
At L3 MAS you will:
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
* Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
* Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
* Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
* Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
The analyst is mainly responsible for implementing engineering projects and services which are specifically related to avionics (command, navigation, communication, antenna, power and electrical circuit) and electrical harnesses for military and commercial aircrafts.
* Apply the aerospace industry knowledge for embedded systems (analog and digital) and the avionics software (i.e. define, design, develop, simulate, test, validate/verify);
* Ensure the adequacy between the established technical requirements and the proposed engineering solutions;
* Ensure the technical conformity of products and services in accordance to the internal and external customers needs;
* Apply and ensure the application of the internal processes and the policies of L-3 (engineering, materials and processes, airworthiness, project management, quality, etc.);
* Apply the regulations, the standards, and aeronautical procedures (FAR, CAR, JAR, RAC, TAM, etc.) to support a certification package;
* Participate in technical reviews, problems solving activities;
* Prepare analyses and technical reports;
* Perform Electrical Load Analyses (ELA);
* Analyze, design or modify schematic circuit and electrical cables;
* Prepare or modify electrical drawings with computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD-CAM) tool and/or computer-aided design (CAD) tool, in accordance to the company and customers standards;
* Support the technical activities and the customer during prototypes realization.
* Engineering degree in Aerospace/Avionics/ Electrical, or equivalent;
* Experience with computer-aided drawings tools (the knowledge of ePlan P8 and CATIA V5) is an asset;
* Knowledge of the standards ARINC 429, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 739, DO-178, DO-254, ARP4754, AS9100, MIL-STD-810 (Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests) and DO-160 (Test Environmental Conditions and Procedures for Airborne Equipment), etc.;
* Proficiency with the Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access);
* Demonstrate integrity, is passionate, autonomous and team player;
* Results oriented and knowing how to maintain the balance between professional commitments and personal obligations;
* Bilingual is essential (English and French).
Operational requirements :
* Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
* Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
* Location not accessible via public transportation, car required.
At L3 MAS, we care about the principles of employment equity and we encourage Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities that qualify to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division L-3 MAS