4 months ago
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 4 years bachelors’ degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering or equivalent in experience. Plus 1-3 years experience in a aerospace manufacturing environment.
* Experience preferably in a sheet metal forming processes (i.e. – drop hammer, hydro forming, etc.)
* Working knowledge of ANSI Y 14.5 – geometric tolerancing and dimensioning.
* Demonstrate ability to effectively collaborate with co-workers and customers.
* Ability to follow and comprehend verbal and written instructions as well as present information in both verbal and written form. Understand and analyze reports, legal documents and effectively present information to management and public groups.
* Ability to perform mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts in all units of measurement in percentage, fractions and decimals as well as interpret graphs and technical drawings.
* Ability to work well in a diverse and team environment.
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: