6 months ago
We are looking for a Highly energetic candidate who will have the role of a Junior Database Administrator in Enterprise Data. They will have responsibility for the Databases. Tasks include but not limited to:
* Manage and monitor the databases.
* Collaborate with the DBA team on day to day activities. Database object creation, modification etc.
* Work with the Application development teams and Data Modeling team to design and develop database objects.
* Work with the Data Architecture team to identify and fix any data issues.
* Work on data migration or data manipulation.
* Adhere to company's technology standards.
The successful candidate have at least 1+ years’ experience in Oracle Database administration. Experience in the following areas is required:
* Experience in Oracle databases (Oracle 11g and 12c)
* Basic database functionality like memory management, table partitioning, parallelism, tablespaces etc.
* Experience with Exadata and ODA is a plus.
* PL/SQL, Query Writing, Data manipulation and Movement etc.
* UNIX and Infrastructure experience.
* Open and willing to learn new products/technologies.
* Experience with very Large OLTP system with very high transaction rate.
* Should have Citizenship or Green Card for this position.
* Should be able to communicate and work equally well with Developers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers. Airline industry knowledge is a plus. Potential candidates must have a degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 16388
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Database, Engineer, Oracle, Computer Science, DBA, Technology, Engineering