11 months ago
Associate Electrical Engineer
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 53874BR Date posted 09/18/City Jamestown
State North Dakota
This position develops the software and circuitry used with UTAS electrical and electronic products. The position follows the process of reviewing product requirements, generating and testing cost effective design solutions, documenting them for production, and providing technical support from inception to field service.
The Electrical Engineer will generate software including the design of the System architecture. These designs will be to Aerospace and FAA requirements. The software integration will be for embedded microprocessor devices.
The Electrical Engineer will participate in the integration of software code with associated test hardware.
The Electrical Engineer will assist in the design and development of embedded systems circuitry and printed circuit assemblies. These designs will be to Aerospace and FAA requirements.
The Electrical Engineer will participate in generating required process documentation including requirements specifications, design details, test procedures and reports.
The Electrical Engineer will prepare and review the drawings and layouts for production parts, components, and test equipment.
The Electrical Engineer will create any necessary test software and the associated SW compliance documentation.
* Proficiency in the use of C software programming language.
* Fundamental circuit design skills and knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
* Some experience in analysis and schematic layout software packages
* Familiarity with some type of electrical analysis software
* There will be some computer work and drawing interpretation, as well as a familiarity with schematics or Engineering drawings.
* Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts.
* Fundamental typing skills as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education: BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 0-2 years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.