4 months ago
Responsible for the support and development of multiple .NET applications and web services. Interface with management, business analysts, project managers, IT Architects and other developers, along with internal customers to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintain current applications which includes, but is not limited to, bug fixes, feature enhancements and performance tuning.
* Troubleshoot and debug complex issues; Identify and implement solutions.
* Work with a team to create detailed project specifications, requirements and estimates.
* Ensure tasks get completed on time and within scope.
* Work with production operations department to ensure deployments roll out smoothly and customer group support is met.
* Research and implement new technologies to enhance current processes, security and performance.
* Document validation of design decisions.
* Develop and enforce policy and procedural changes within the development group.
* Develop to coding standards and adhere to best practices and security guidelines.
* Participate in code reviews.
* Work closely with software architects, and more senior developers, to ensure decisions meet long term enterprise growth needs.
* Specific scope of work and duties within a small amount of applications.
* Undergraduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS/Engineering/Technology a related field or equivalent experience and or training.
* Strong knowledge of object oriented programming.
* Strong knowledge of common data structures and algorithms.
* Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
* Willingness to guide and willingness to learn.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Visual Studio knowledge - a plus.
* Diagnostics tools experience (Tealeaf, Fiddler, IE Inspector, HTTP Analyzer) - a plus.
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server experience (TFS) - a plus.
* Airline business systems knowledge preferred.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 16456
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Application Developer, Developer, Engineer, .NET, Programmer, Technology, Engineering