11 days ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Want to be part of a finance team where every day is unique and exciting? Are you ready to analyze a diverse set of products that really make a difference? If so, then UTC Aerospace Systems is the place for you! By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to support thousands of aerospace, defense and space systems across more than 150 sites in 26 countries. Additionally, as UTC Aerospace Systems is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation (Fortune 50), it operates as its own business with its own reporting structure, financial dashboards, and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a mission that truly makes a difference to modern flight and space advancements, then this team is right for you!
The Associate Director of Business Analysis for Customer Strategy and Growth (CS&G) offers a great opportunity to develop the expertiseof the aerospace business, UTAS, and its businesses. It is a role where leadership, teamwork and excellent communication skills are critical to successfully expand the business analytics capabilities and impact the future of UTAS. It is a high visibility role and an exciting opportunity to join the UTAS leadership team.
* Coordinate the UTAS wide proposal/ bids submission efforts when central and corporate approval is necessary. Make sure submissions are financially sound, follow standard procedures and contain key elements for its success. Maintain a database of proposals and analyze the impact on the overall business. Track and record the approval signatures and details of the proposal packages for audit purposes.
* Be the gatekeeper for approved major investments and tracking of large projects EACs. Lead the annual submission to UTC.
* Support the CS&G VP, Director of finance and the Customer Focals regarding customer initiatives and business opportunities.
* Lead the team in analyzing A/R overdue related issues.
* Supervise the development, forecasting, and execution of UTAS A/R Factoring arrangements.
* Responsible for timely completion of analysis and submissions related to North Carolina Incentive Grants
* Analyze and maintain OE platform content database for all platforms & Business Units. Lead the data gathering process and ensure the accuracy of pricing data through validation of inputs with interaction with the Business Units and CSG Customer Focals
* Assist EHS and Remediation team regarding ad hoc financial issues pertaining to discontinued operation sites
* Support monthly analysis of Revenue & Build data, Customer Statements of Account and Vehicle Production Schedule.
* Support additional requirements from the Office of the President and Office of the CFO on an as-needed basis.
* Candidate needs experience with complex financial modeling and analyzing return on investment.
* Should be an excellent communicator at all levels of the organization and be able to convey clear and succinct messages to senior leadership
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics with 10 years of experience.
* Masters in Business Administration is preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.