8 months ago
Assistant Crew Scheduler
Apply by Date: Aug 10, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Shift Work
Number of Openings
Reporting to the Senior Lead Crew Scheduler on day of flight issues, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Monitor and administer flight crew schedules on a daily basis;
* Ensure all flights are properly crewed using the CrewTrac system;
* In the event of irregular operations, liaise with the Lead Crew Scheduler to ensure the most efficient operation possible;
* Book, cancel deadheads, hotels and crew transport when required;
* Other related duties as assigned;
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Previous experience working for an airline preferred.
* Post-secondary education is preferred.
* Candidates must have working knowledge of PCs.
* Fluency in both English and French would be a definite asset.
* Candidates must be available for shift work on short notice.
* The successful candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.