7 months ago
Assembly Worker, Aerospace
About the Organization
Astronics Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense and semiconductor industries. Astronics' products include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation and distribution systems, lighting and safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification, and automatic test systems.
Astronics' strategy is to increase its value by developing technologies and capabilities, either internally or through acquisition, and using those capabilities to provide innovative solutions to its targeted markets and other markets where its technology can be beneficial.
Astronics Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, has a reputation for high-quality designs, exceptional responsiveness, strong brand recognition and best-in-class manufacturing practices.
Assembly Worker, Aerospace (PECO)
PECO-Astronics is one of the Pacific Northwest's premier custom product manufacturers and we are seeking qualified assemblers to meet production demand. This union position includes competitive benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, pension, paid vacation, and 11 paid holidays.
PECO is an equal opportunity employer and requires all new employees to pass a drug test and background check.
* Fit components together to form a complete unit with use of measuring and hand tools.
* Read, write, speak, and comprehend English to take and give spoken and written instruction to and from English speaking staff.
* Read manufacturing plans and drawings.
* Accurately enter information into database.
* Stand and lift frequently.
* Lift or move up to 50 pounds.
HOURS: Exact days and times to be arranged.
* Minimum two years assembly experience.
* Basic computer skills to enter, access, and retrieve information.
* Available to work days, swing, or graveyard shifts.
* HS/GED Preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.