8 months ago
* Five years experience in aerospace environment, preferably with gearboxes and/or mechanical actuator systems
* High School Diploma, advanced Technical Degree a plus
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Flexible to changing tasks and workload
* Willing to work overtime and/or split shifts on short notice
* Self-motivated, creative, team oriented, resourceful, adaptable, results oriented, willingness to learn
* Capable of reading drawings, understanding GD&T, maintenance documents,
* Capable of using hand assembly and test tools and other precision measuring equipment.
* Certified Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics rating a plus
* Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Familiar with AS9100 processes and procedures