7 months ago
High school diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of related experience. Post high school coursework or professional certification(s) such as FAA Airframes and Powerplants and Lean Six Sigma training preferred.
* Read, write legibly, and understand English.
* Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, and divide).
* Mechanical/technical aptitude.
* Attendance dependability.
* Ability to work independently.
* Flexibility with changes in work requirements.
* Ability to stay focused and meet deadlines, which may require overtime.
* Attention to detail.
* Perform basic computer skills, such as open and save files along with basic data entry.
* Understand basic terminology used in the job functional area.
* Ability to read a blue print.
* Active listening skills.
* Ability to work well in a team.
* Open to feedback.
* May require lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Frequent bending, climbing stairs, and reaching.
* Standing up to ten (10) hours per day, or a combination of sitting and standing.
* Ability to hear and see, with or without the assistance of a device