- Assembly and disassembly metallic and composite aerospace structures using drilling, countersink, screws, rivets and sealings.
- Work with pneumatics and electronics tools.
- Create technical assembly instructions.
- Create intern norm for manufacturing and assembly process.
- Create manufacturing order.
- Co-work with design department to evaluate the viability of assembly, tool and inspections necessaries during the process.
- Check design to evaluate interferences, problems or non-conformities during the assembly.
- Tools acquisition adapted to industrialization necessities.
- Proficient in using tools both manual and pneumatics-electronic.
- Working with high precision controls.
- Experienced in a similar industry, Aerospace.
- Understanding of PC usage and MS office Packages
- Knowledge of assembly and sub assembly processes
- Knowledge of Test environment and documentation
- Aware of non-conformance control and machining processes
- High experienced in reading and interpreting technical drawings and tolerance
- CAD experience.
- Manufacturing processes experience.
- Capability of work under pressure.
- Assembler experience +5 year
- English (fluent)
- Spanish B2