This role would suit someone with some Assembly or Apprenticeship experience - a junior role for a great level entry opportunity into a world-leading aerospace company. Our client's Antennas division is looking for a (Mechanical and Avionics) Production Operative / Electro/Mechanical Assembly Technician to assemble aerospace antennas and associated products in accordance with supplied design data and drawings. Open to recent apprentices or assembly workers. To provide flexible resource to manufacturing to enable the achievement of cost, quality and delivery targets. Our Marlow, Buckinghamshire based client is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea.
* Carry out assembly of production kits using relevant assembly documentation and sequence of operations in performing tasks such as drilling and component installation.
* Observe all necessary SHE regulations.
* Operate test and measurement equipment and correctly interpret results enabling inspection of completed units to the required ISO Quality Standard.
* Ensure all relevant paperwork pertaining to each job is completed in full and the immediate work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
* Provide feedback about product build aspects, highlighting issues as appropriate.
* Electronics background or light manufacturing experience/apprenticeship is desirable.
* A good awareness of SHE issues.
* Good literacy and numeracy skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Good timekeeping skills.
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. This is a fantastic Antenna Assembly Technician opportunity in Marlow.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.