4 months ago
Requisition ID: 9306
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Assembly Operator, 2nd and 3rd Shift to join our team in Coralville, IA (1010). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Assembly Operators for 2nd and 3rd Shifts - IBEW Union 1634
* Assemble, repair and inspect all types of electrical/mechanical assemblies and circuit boards in the construction of units/systems.
* Perform a variety of tasks in the movement, stocking and issuing of orders, parts and assemblies.
* Perform routine data analysis and identify readily evident ad/or recurring problems such as locating defective components, wiring errors, alignment, etc.
* Basic computer skills required
* Maintain records and complete necessary paperwork.
* Perform chemical handling & recycling functions.
* Perform general cleanup of the work area.
* Perform other duties as may be required.
* Works from written procedures and/or oral instructions. Work is usually repetitive and is performed under general supervision
* High School Diploma or equivelant
* US Citizenship or permanent residency
* Must be able to pass a pre-hire physical (must be able to lift up to 55 lbs)
* Must pass new hire and process traning
* Assembly or manufacturing experience is preferred
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
One week of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown
Generous 401(k) plan
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.