4 months ago
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Safety orientated and willing to participate in continuous improvement team discussions.
* General mechanical knowledge/background.
* Prefer knowledge of advanced hydraulic and electro-hydraulic theory and formula.
* Safe use of hand and power tools.
* Ability to follow instruction. (oral and written).
* Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Prefer ability to read and interpret blueprints and hydraulic and electrical diagrams.
* Intermediate computer skills.
* Willing to work in team environment and participate in team process improvement discussions.
* Must be able to work weekend, to meet commitments to our customers.
* Maintain Paint, Test panel, Environment and Expiration logs.