8 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 56167BR Date posted 11/02/City Vergennes
UTC Aerospace Systems, a division of United Technologies Corporation, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. UTC Aerospace Systems employs approximately 42,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of $14 billion.
* Perform mechanical and/or electrical assembly.
* Perform inspection in accordance with requirements of qualified operator program (QOP).
* Accurately read blueprints.
* Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools.
* Accurately read and follow procedures, routing and other work instructions.
* Take ownership for accuracy of processes and understand impact of nonconforming work.
* Demonstrate proper use of mechanical measuring devices.
* Perform mechanical rework.
* Demonstrate proper use of electrical measuring devices.
* Perform unique assembly processes.
* Build parts that meet drawing specifications.
* Comply with applicable elements of quality systems (ACE).
* Meet internal and external customer deadlines as determined by team.
* Work successfully in a team environment.
* Acquire applicable skill/knowledge/certification as required.
* Comply with safety and hazardous waste disposal programs.
* Handle multiple tasks.
* Production experience is preferred.
* Ability to read, interpret, and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and assembly instructions.
* Must be able to effectively work in an environment requiring repetitive job responsibilities.
* Ability to focus on safety and quality is extremely important.
* Must be highly motivated and dedicated to exceed customer expectations.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Education: The minimum educational requirements or equivalent combination of education and experience required for internal and external candidates. Required certifications and/or professional credentials are also included.
* Minimum Education Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum Experience: Less than 3 months
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.