11 months ago
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Responsible for assembling bearings - radial, cylindrical, spherical and tapered bearings:
* Perform simple, repetitive, short-cycle hand assembly of bearings.
* Responsible for choosing proper parts to produce desired internal clearance - using feeler gauges and good judgment to spot defects to maintain quality standards.
* Ensure parts are properly etched, washed, and dipped in preservative.
* Responsible for performing all operations of packaging efficiently - includes selection of proper size boxes, correct labeling and keeping bearings separated.
* Perform set-up of presses and fastening machines.
* Assist in maintaining good housekeeping in the department.
* Observance of safety regulations.
1) Some heavy work involved.
2) Ability to read & interpret detail and assembly prints.
3) Ability to work with all types of bearings and bearing components.
4) Must be willing to work any shift.
5) Must be willing to work over-time.
(1) Previous bearing manufacturing experience.
(2) Previous assembly experience experience.
(3) Previous packing experience experience.
High School Diploma or GED required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
7 months ago
only 19 days until close
3 months ago
only 26 days until close
9 days ago
only 20 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close