7 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Today, the fully integrated landing systems we design, test and manufacture help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely. But we aren’t satisfied with today’s success. Our global Landing Systems team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
* Major and minor assembly of landing gear components, assemblies and sub-assemblies, assisted as required.
* Read and interpret manufacturing blueprints and other pertinent documents used for assembly of landing gear (i.e. mfg. specifications, quality documentation etc.).
* Interface with engineering, planning, inspection and customer in a professional manner.
* Assume the responsibility of completing the work assigned in a quality and timely manner.
* Work with precision tools.
* Comply with shelf life procedures.
* Maintain a clean and professional work area and participate in daily cleaning procedures.
* Comply with hazardous material disposal procedures.
* Comply with and demonstrate safety policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties as required to achieve team goals.
* 2+ years of Aerospace experience required.Nothing matters more to UTC
Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.