8 months ago
* Complete understanding of the application and how it supports the underlying business processes.
* Administration and configuration of the application to meet business requirements.
* Partnering with third party vendors and business partners to identify, diagnose, and resolve application defects.
* Upgrading, enhancing, and testing applications to improve performance and reliability.
* Adhering to IT quality assurance and change management policies and procedures.
* Working with business users to help create user training materials and train the trainers.
* Participating in the implementation of new technologies and providing post-implementation support as needed.
* Ability to work independently on projects and issues
* Ability to work under pressure
* Is a life learner, the continued pursuit of knowledge in the profession is key to the success of the team and role
* Willingness to collaborate and learn from others, and exceed expectations
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and engage productively on multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by Sun Country Airlines
* Other duties as assigned.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree and/or three years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Two years of experience as a developer or business subject matter expert
* Two plus years of experience in an airlines Flight Operations center
* Ability to quickly discern the priority of an issue and drive to complete resolution
* Excellent Microsoft Office and Visio skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Proven customer service skills and customer service mentality
* Team oriented, reliable, and demonstrated flexibility
* Work effectively with minimal supervision individually or as a team
* Qualified candidates must pass a criminal history background check as well as a pre-employment drug test.
No direct reports
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Full Time
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must have authorization to work in the United States
AAP/EEO Statement: EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.