about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Chatsworth CA US 91311
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
AeroAntenna, part of HEICO (NYSE-HEI), is a leading supplier of various antennas to premiere commercial and defense companies. Because of strong demand and continued growth for our innovative, high performance products, we are looking for qualified people to join our engineering team.
We are a high tech company in Chatsworth, CA with an impressive growth rate. Our company’s hardware is used in many industries, and we are the performance and quality leader in our field. We offer competitive benefits package, including health, dental, 401k, and profit sharing.
AeroAntenna is looking for an Antenna Engineer who will be responsible for design, modeling, performance verification and production support of cutting edge antennas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Design, analyze, model and test antenna components and RF circuits
* Work within a multi-disciplinary engineering team environment
* Use CAD tools to design RF circuit such as Microwave Office
* Prototype building, testing during and early production stages
* Bring relevant, robust products to the market
Job Requirements :
Education and Requirements
* BS (MS or Ph.D. preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related field
* Knowledge of antennas, transmission line theory, and passive RF circuit design
* Experience with EM simulation tools such as HFSS.
* Ability to measure antennas, RF passive and Active Circuits using spectrum and network analyzers
* Familiarity with CAD software such as AutoCAD
* Demonstrated ability to deliver on time and work well as a team member in a team consisting of different design disciplines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* NO staffing agencies
* WILL NOT sponsor applicants for work visas