about 1 year ago
Analytics Service Integrator - FlightLink-MIR02442
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The FlightLink services allow the customer to; configure its aircraft data recording, perform automatic aircraft data delivery, access and analyze its aircraft data, set notification on precise events, program detection algorithm for failure/degradation/trends, and alert the right stakeholders in a timely manner.
You will be part of the C Series FlightLink Engineering group as the responsible of the development activities related to FlightLink Analytics service.
Working environment is located at Bombardier Commercial Aircraft facility in Mirabel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the development of the Analytics service
- Be the point of contact with the supplier
- Be responsible for the requirement management
- Participate to the definition of use cases
- Participate to the interface definition
- Participate in the definition of the end-user interface
- Define test procedures and support the test effort required for verification and validation
- Ensure solution cohesiveness by checking and approving the solution documentation
- Create and validate support processes with the various partners
- Work with stakeholders to plan and schedule solution delivery
- Define and produce service performance indicators
- Participate in the FlightLink training plan definition
- Participate to the Analytics service deployment to C Series customer
- Occasionally support design activities of other FlightLink components.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT) or in engineering
- You have knowledge of systems/components integration
- You have general knowledge of IT environment component such as network, architecture, systems management or application support
- You are interested by the development of big data analysis solution in support of aircraft operation
- You are familiar with the engineering design process
- Good oral and writing skills in English are required
- You must be a team player and have project organization skills
- You must also be a person with initiative, strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgment
- You must be able to travel if necessary
- Aircraft systems knowledge and experience in big data analysis are assets.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.03.2018, 4:50:56 PM