6 months ago
We are in search for a Supply Chain Analyst to gather and turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into effective business decisions that produce results.
This role will be critical in defining which tools are most effective for various applications to improve our supply chain activities and cost . This position is also responsible for the continuous improvement and development of our freight payment and audit process in conjunction with finance.
• Work closely with management and sites to prioritize business and information needs and develop tools to assist in supply chain activities.
• Assist in critical supplier negotiations by providing data analytics and strategies around cost savings.
• Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to provide detailed reporting for management review. This includes maintaining and developing templates in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Support with the integration of new sites from both a data migration and supplier implementation.
• Assist in the development and deployment of metric reporting both internally and externally in conjunction with the IT organization.
• Manual entry of freight invoices into the current Transportation Management System (TMS).
• Review disputes (exceptions) identified in the system. Reconcile all disputes with the relevant freight service providers to full closure.
• Track and correct any miscoded (G/L) invoices, re-route to assigned StandardAero approver(s).
• Acquire data from TMS and alternative freight service provider’s sources to develop reports containing relevant information necessary for business leaders to analyze freight spend in their designated areas.
• Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using programs for analyzing large datasets (Excel).
• Knowledge and experience with business reporting packages (Business Objects, Visio) and databases (SQL, Access).
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Proven working experience in data analysis and freight payment process, or educational background heavily weighted to supply chain data processes.
• Proven work experience managing and implementing 3PL freight payment and audit processes, including day to day management, new start up implementation, and multiple site training.
•Strong planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Supply Chain.
• 5-10 years of Supply Chain and Logistics Industry specific knowledge including but not limited to Freight Forwarding business, AOG, Small Package shipping, supplier negotiations etc.