9 months ago
Analyst Sr. Human Resources (mandat temporaire/temporary mandate)-MON14531
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Pay employees accurately and on time
- Ensure that all payroll transactions are accurately reported and recorded
- Make sure the company is protected against payroll-related fraud
- Ensure compliance with numerous laws and regulations which are controlled and influenced by different government agencies.
- Deduct and remit union dues and initiation fees, and to ensure that the terms of the collective agreement are adhered to.
- Make accurate and timely benefit deductions and remittances for such benefits as pension plans, wage loss replacement plans, medical and dental plans, etc..
- Do payroll journal entries, check requisitions for accounts to be paid and payroll bank reconciliations
- Deduct and remit amounts ordered to be withheld through a garnishment, third party demand or support deduction order, when courts require to.
- Expected results
- Ensure that monies withheld from employees' pays are held in trust and remitted on the appropriate due dates
- Ensure the confidentiality of the information flowing through the payroll department is maintained.
- Calculate, deduct, remit and report: Canada pension plan contributions; Employment Insurance premiums ,income tax; Goods and Services Tax remittances on taxable benefits to the Canada Revenue agency and report Quebec Pension Plan , Quebec Parental Insurance Plan premiums, Quebec provincial income tax and Quebec Sales Tax remittances on taxable benefits to the Ministère du Revenu du Québec. Compile and report insurable earnings to Human Resources Canada for all employees who experience an interruption of earnings. Report information on the number of employees and the wages paid to Statistics Canada ,
- Calculate, withhold, remit and report dues and initiation fees to a union as required by the collective agreement
- Calculate, deduct, remit and report employee contributions for company benefits, e.g., pension, life insurance, dental, medical, income replacement plans, etc
- Reconcile payroll accounts and prepare payroll accounting journal entries.
- Coordinate court-ordered deductions for garnishments and support deduction orders
As our ideal candidate,
- You have more than 10 years’ experience in payroll
- You are a member of the Canadian Payroll Association
- You are perfectly bilingual (English to French) in oral and in written;
- You are an advanced user of the SAP payroll system;
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 18.10.2017, 2:02:33 PM
02.11.2017, 3:59:00 AM