7 months ago
Analyst Sr., Finance-MON14972
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the Head of Transformation, Finance, by providing timely financial information and guidance to assist in business decisions
- Support Finance process improvement initiatives
- Set a recurring project financial review with all the Project managers, including review of investment business cases including the preparation of the presentation to the Senior Finance Leadership Team of Bombardier.
- Plan and coordinate month end, forecast and budget processes and deliverables including variance analysis and Risk & opportunity reviews for the Transformation office.
- Support the 5 year Strategic planning process for Finances
- Monitor, with the project manager, the transformation projects savings generated and coordinate disclosure with business segments
- Ensure strict adherence to accounting policies, controls and procedures including the recommendation and implementation of adequate controls to evaluate and detect financial risks in the execution of the Finance Transformation.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance and have five (5) years of relevant experience.
- You hold a professional accountant designation (CPA) or equivalence.
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information.
- You have a significant interest in the improvement and development of processes and continuously question the status quo.
- You are a team player, you demonstrate innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, leadership and you are able to adapt to and drive change.
- You are bilingual written and spoken (French and English).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.05.2018, 1:07:45 PM
8 months ago
only 11 days until close
3 months ago
only 11 days until close
4 months ago
only 7 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close