2 months ago
The Sourcing & Procurement Analyst is primarily responsible for enabling Sourcing and Procurement to deliver cost savings, P2P process optimization, and supply chain efficiencies to the company. The Analyst will also be responsible for sourcing and contracting
execution as needed.
* Perform a wide range of analytics to support optimization of direct and indirect spend category supply chains, including: spend categorization, supply market analysis, supplier contract analysis, category opportunity analysis, supplier bid analysis, RFx
price modeling and should-cost analysis, category supply chain process analysis, P2P process and transaction analysis, and Procurement organizational performance analysis
* Proactively identify cost savings and process optimization opportunities
* Provide routine category, supplier, and contract performance reports to Procurement leadership and stakeholders
* Support the Category Management Team in analyzing complex deal structures with suppliers
* Support the development of performance management models for key suppliers
* Support the development and implementation of category intelligence and contract management databases, reports, and dashboards
* Lead and execute sourcing projects, inclusive of the source-to-contract process as directed by the Sourcing & Procurement management team
* Bachelor’s degree
* 2 years of supply chain, sourcing and contract negotiations, vendor management, or equivalent experience
* Strong business acumen
* Ability to learn new concepts, methods, and systems quickly
* Demonstrated ability to answer complex questions using data
* Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based from a variety of online and offline data sources
* Strong research skills
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or equivalent tools, as well as online research tools (e.g. Google). Advanced to expert proficiency in Excel
* Creative and critical thinking
* Ability to work on highly diverse, distributed teams
* Self-starter with the ability to identify analytical opportunities to drive change without constant direction from leadership
* Experience developing and managing databases
* Ability to perform statistical analysis
* Experience with QuickBase and PeopleSoft Financials
* Prior training or experience in LEAN principles, Six Sigma, SCOR, Continuous Improvement, or equivalent
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have
placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai'i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (12) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South
Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian's Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir),
become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career
postings and updates, follow Hawaiian's LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines' online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend