4 months ago
Analyst, Program (BBA)-TOR03903
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop, harmonize, maintain & update Program schedules
- Perform financial management of the Global Program & Program changes.
- Perform business case development, simplification and presentation to senior management
- Coordinate and track to ensure major Supplier/BA deliverables are available on schedule.
- Manage and communicate Program priorities with the cross functional team and Suppliers
- Manage change through BA process (ECCB, DCP/PCR/EMT).
- Produce governance visibility for the Projects.
- Chair and manage Integrated Work Team cross-functional meetings.
- Coordinate multi-site activities as necessary.
- Ensure roadblocks are removed an issues resolved so changes can progress on schedule
- Actively support the Achieving Excellence (AE) departmental objectives.
- Produce metrics & information packages to support monthly Program Reviews.
- Support the development and execution of Aircraft Program strategy
- Ensure effective communication with all levels within the company, including Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree/diploma or Supply-Chain degree/diploma or equivalent working experience, with 5 years+ experience in aerospace.
- You are familiar with Program/Project Management processes. PMI/PMP certification is an asset
- You have sound aircraft Engineering and/or Operations experience (asset).
- You demonstrate a professional attitude and superior communication skills (essential).
- You have excellent organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You are good leader, team player and problem solver, interested in leading a cross-functional team to achieve success for the Global Aircraft Program.
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic.
- You demonstrate ability to work willingly and independently in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- You have effective problem solving skills with ability to make good decisions to move projects along to meet or exceed the targets.
- You have good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with MS Access/Project is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.04.2018, 7:03:01 PM
4 months ago
only 12 days until close
3 months ago
only 9 days until close
2 months ago
only 20 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close