9 months ago
Analyst, Human Resources - Temporary, 12 months-MON14686
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the delivery and deployment of human resources projects, programs and processes, such as performance management, compensation, annual leadership review, engagement employee and skills development.
- Assisting the business in achieving their goals by identifying human resources and organizational development issues and by leading the analysis and diagnosis of client needs.
- Coach and support the managers in the areas of relations with employees, as well during workforce planning, recruitment, compensation, organizational development, performance and change management and various communications.
- Provide support to HR team members as required, on various human resources projects, including talent management, organizational design, workforce planning, etc.
- Assisting leaders in creating and fully implementing staffing and retention strategies.
- Monitor HR metrics, evaluate tendencies and provide recommendations.
- Managing and processing day-to-day Human Resources transactions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in human resources or industrial relations as well as relevant experience in HR.
- You are a motivated individual and you promote change.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you are able to easily communicate in the two official languages, spoken and written.
- You are skilled at influencing management.
- You are a team player and are able to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- You have a high level of customer focus and are very organized and autonomous.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 20.12.2017, 10:39:03 PM
04.02.2018, 4:59:00 AM