7 months ago
* Collaborate with Hawaiian Airline's Global Sales teams to provide consultative support in the development of sales strategies and distribution plans
* Work with Global Sales Directors to ensure Hawaiian Airlines is delivering innovative and market leading incentive programs that deliver a strong ROI
* Act as liaison between Global Sales Managers, Country Directors and various departments at headquarters to support all global sales program and distribution related matters
* Create dashboards for Senior Management that provide a clear and concise view of all sales activities on a regular basis
* Build complex and robust models to analyze sales and distribution data and make recommendations to Senior Management on how to reduce cost of sale while concurrently maximizing revenue and market share performance
* Constantly improve the quality of the data used in the global sales and distribution analytics and planning process
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in business, finance, or statistics
* Two years of experience as an Analyst in the airlines industry
* Must have two years of analytical and modeling experience working with wholesale, corporate and consolidator accounts involving travel agency front-end commission and back-end incentives
* Must have two years of experience in each of the following: (1) advanced MS Excel skills including PowerPivot, Offset functions, VLookups/HLookups, Match, Address, Index, and Rank Functions; (2) VBA coding skills in Excel; (3) MS Access including union
queries, building tables, and creating custom queries; and (4) SQL Knowledge
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of
all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on
Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend