4 months ago
Analyst, Automation & Digital Enablement - Bombardier Information Solutions-MON14912
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Why work for Bombardier Information Solutions (BIS)? We need your passion for moving the world forward. Be part of a world-class, cutting-edge information solutions team who are driving manufacturing forward, embracing the exciting future trends.
At BIS you’ll be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers, entrepreneurs and achievers. You’ll work with extraordinary people from all backgrounds in an environment that encourages creativity and innovation. Every day, millions of people get aboard the planes and trains that we manufacture. Perhaps you do too. At BIS we enable our 66,000+ employees in 60 countries to move people forward around the globe – one good idea at a time.
In your role, you will:
- Develop and maintain business capabilities within an enterprise with an emphasis on digital enablement along Bombardier's Digital strategy
- Understand current and future business opportunities and issues, and look for technologies that can enable business to achieve their target
- Drive decisions with the business and develop business cases for decision making with sponsors.
- Contribute to the Digital strategy and roadmap in alignment with the business and BIS
- Generate new business ideas, models, apps, ensure execution up to MVP and if successful scale and industrialize, solution adoption and sustainability.
- Work with the start-up to develop proof of concept
- Act as a liaison between the business and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems
- Provide business analysis, and consistent high-quality requirements documentation for Digital solutions
- Produce business requirement artifacts including use case development, user stories, and non-functional specifications
- Perform and documents gap analysis and work with business and 3rd party vendors to elicit requirements
- Interact with Business Architects on new Digital solutions.
- Interact with Application and Technical Architects to implement and support Digital solutions throughout project life-cycle
- Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and ensure scalability
As our ideal candidate,
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of digital and/or business transformation / innovation hands on experience, plus business analysis, financial analysis, business architecture or related experience years in a similar role
- You have experience in turning technologies into business transformation
- You have a strong understanding of the Aerospace, Transportation or manufacturing industries
- You have a deep understanding in one or more digital / leading technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, IoT, Blockchain
- You have proven ability with eliciting and gathering requirements, preferably in Use Case format, including problem definition, requirements elicitation, and impact analysis on complex, high-visibility projects spanning multiple stakeholder communities
- You have proven experience as a leader, with the ability to collaborate effectively with your project team and potentially across a team of Business Analysts focusing on different functional areas for the same project effort
- You are self-motivated, independent, and eager to learn
- You have experience with concepts such as Predictive Maintenance, Autonomous driving, health monitoring systems (for trains and planes) is an asset
- You can create and visualize high-level strategies and roadmaps for execution
- You understand the business dynamics, business model, organization, politics, culture, customers and ecosystem
- Must have these three qualities above and beyond all technical and business acumen: (a) compassionate leader, (b) self-aware and (c) empathy Take ownership and a ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver a program/project
- You posses strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization and the ability to create marketing and messaging materials to satisfy stakeholder preferences;
- You can work on multiple projects in a global organization;
- You can rapidly assess new technology trends and their value-proposal to business needs;
- You have excellent spoken and written communications skills in English; French, or German is an asset
- You are able to occasionally travel to Europe, North America and Asia
- Candidate must be based out of New Delhi, Katowice, Belfast, Berlin, or Montreal
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Applications Specialists
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.02.2018, 8:48:21 PM