4 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
* Performing complicated machine set-ups and operating machine-tool equipment such as lathes, vertical and horizontal milling machines, jig mills, precision grinding machines, electrical discharge machines, etc., both conventional and numerically controlled.
* Establishing the set-up, operation, and job completion methods and processes by reading and interpreting mechanical blueprints, sketches, engineering specifications, drawings, etc.; performing advanced mathematical calculations using algebra, geometry, and trigonometry; determining speeds and feeds of cutting tools/equipment; and using precision gages/equipment.
* Performing related environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, continuous improvement, and production-flow job duties to support plant machinery, equipment, and manufacturing-related initiatives and programs.
* Training duties.
* Maintaining detailed job task documentation, reports, and records.
* Associate’s degree in a technical-related field from an accredited college with a minimum of 2-years of experience in all around advanced machine tool technology manufacturing; Or
* High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 3-years of experience in all-around advanced machine tool technology manufacturing; Or
* Technical Certificate from an accredited educational institution with a minimum of 3-years of experience in all-around advanced machine tool manufacturing.
* Demonstrated proficiency in the set-up and operation of a multitude of precision machine tools both conventional and numerically-controlled.
* Demonstrated proficiency in the use of precision inspection gages, measuring tools and instruments.
* Experience in performing advanced mathematical calculations to include algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
* Demonstrated proficiency in reading and interpretation of mechanical blueprints, engineering specifications and drawings.
* Performing NC controlled machine off-sets, modifications, and programming.
* Demonstrated use of oral and written communication skills.
* Experience in Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
* Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others, and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
* Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
Locations: United States; New Hampshire; Hooksett
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
10 months ago
only 21 days until close
7 months ago
only 13 days until close
5 months ago
only 23 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close