3 months ago
DATE: April 12, 2018
TO: All Qualified Applicants
RE: Airport Supervisor/Anchorage
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This recruitment is for an Airport Supervisor located in Anchorage, Alaska. This
position is a full time, benefit eligible position. Must be willing to work a flexible
schedule consisting of days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Wage DOE.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
1. Minimum two years supervisory experience, preferably in the airline
2. Strong problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task, work
independently, adapting to fluctuating workloads and priorities.
3. Maintain a high standard for conscientious and courteous customer
service to internal and external customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES: 1. Administration of safe, productive and professional Airport operations within
2. Enforce airport safety standards to include responsibility for daily ramp
safety inspections; hazard identifications; assisting with monthly safety
meetings; assist in the investigation of accidents/incidents at the Anchorage
station, maintaining a safe and secure environment for all employees and
3. Responsible for assigned personnel, to include hiring, discipline and
termination; staff scheduling and vacation planning; completion of training
for assigned duties to include necessary recurrent training; ensure
employees are performing duties in a safe and efficient manner that
complies with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
4. Responsible for informing management of any vehicle and building needs -
to include equipment and/or facility maintenance or repairs, in a timely
5. Responsible for maintaining integrity of security access to pertinent areas at
the base level to include all applicable badging, OSHA requirements and
pre-hire paperwork are completed and approved in a timely manner.
6. Responsible for assisting in the financial integrity of the airport to include
working within the budget; reconciliation of assigned employee timesheets;
coding and approving station expenses as relevant.
7. Other duties as assigned and reasonable within the scope of this position.
ALL INTERESTED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION TO Ravn Alaska, Human Resources, 4700 Old International
Airport Road, Anchorage, AK Fax 266-8401.
Ravn Alaska is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment
with Ravn Alaska depends solely on your qualifications.