about 1 year ago
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 180 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with 900 daily flights to 100 cities in 35 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under our major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. With more than 5,200 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provides evaluation of all onboard services operational and financial data. Monitors compliance with partner Service Level Agreements and follows up on any issues or variances.
Ensures that aircraft are cleaned and catered in an efficient and safe manner, complying with all Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
Performs onsite audits of both vendors and aircraft supplying onboard service items ensuring service levels are properly assigned based on established parameters. Monitors vendor performance and addresses issues as needed.
Collects and analyzes data from various sources, such as incident reports and formal audits to anticipate issues, track and trend deficiencies, recommend possible corrective actions and to ensure compliance from vendors.
Communicates work requirements for aircraft cleaning tasks to service-providers on a daily basis.
Monitors cleaning program; tracks and maintains records of all cleaning activities; ensures compliance of intervals and tasks, and addresses issues.
Assists in tracking and measuring cleaning expenditures to ensure that expenses are within plan; compiles report of detailed budget variances on a monthly basis.
Recommends changes to improve efficiencies; assists with establishing standards and run rates by function.
Monitors and analyzes product consumption and maintains monthly inventory activity. Obtains trend analysis information and makes recommendations on products, product mixes and seasonal anomalies. Tracks beverage/meal boarding and recommends changes by segment to maximize savings.
Works with maintenance and engineering regarding aircraft weight and cart/catering allocation.
Assists in record retention, organization and file compliance within FDA, FAA, Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and organizational guidelines.
Fosters the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Specialty training beyond high school in computer software, data analysis and/or front-line management or equivalent work experience. At least two years of any combination of auditing/analytical, airline operations, or catering/cleaning experience. Requires proficiency with MS Office computer software, with focus on Excel and Access.
* Previous project management experience preferred.
* Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Able to write routine reports and correspondence. Able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Makes decisions and determines best methods to solve problems by referring to established precedents and policies. Impact of decisions is moderately low.
* Ability to lift or move up to 10 pounds65% of the time and up to and more than 100 poundsup to 30%
* of the time.
* Outdoor weather conditions/Open air hangarup to 30% of the time.
* Able to travel up to 60% of the time,including overnight stays.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Pos. Category Flight Operations