11 months ago
Aircraft sheet metal technician - Multiple positions available - Apply today !-QUEA0202
Aircraft sheet metal technician
Bombardier Aerospace is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative aviation products and services for the business, regional and amphibious aircraft markets. This legacy of innovation consolidates more than 250 years of aviation history and has developed 19 successful new aircraft programs since 1989. Aerotek is the chosen agency to provide specialized workforce to Bombardier for production positions and technical positions (administrative).
Bombardier is presently looking for sheet metal technician.
- Manufacture, assemble and repair parts or sheet metal structure by means of various instruments by the standards of the aerospace industry;
- Operate with ease the following tools: manual trimming, grinder, and carpentry tools, and other tools specific to the industry;
- Read plans and implement their instructions in the field;
- Conduct welding and perform other related duties.
- Professional diploma in sheet metal (aerospace) OR equivalent AND high school diploma/equivalency
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field
- Aerospace experience
- Able to read the plans in French and English
- Have a good manual dexterity
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.04.2018, 7:17:29 PM