about 1 month ago
We are seeking an entry-level Aircraft Records Clerk with a high school diploma or GED equivalent. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow.
What to look forward to:
As a Aircraft Records Clerk, you will be using your skills and expertise to maintain our technical documentation. You'll be responsible for tracking and managing all of our aircraft maintenance documents including log-pages, inventory records, technical documentation, and reports.
At SNC’s ISR, Aviation and Security (IAS) team we are a leading manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for high-performance intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, and aviation systems. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations and provide a turnkey approach to enable our customers to focus on their mission. Learn more about IAS
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* A higher level degree may substitute for experience
* Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft word processing programs
* Strong ability to research and analyze data
* Data entry/clerical experience
* Aircraft records database/aircraft maintenance tracking software experience
* Familiarity with military/DoD/government environment
* The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC