7 months ago
Join us in Jacksonville, FL for work on military aircraft. We offer a highly competitive pay package and per diem if qualify.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout your assignment!
* Free direct deposit
* Weekly payroll
* Health, Dental, Vison, Term Life, and Short-term disability (not available in all states).
* At PlaneTechs we put YOU first! Let our experienced recruiting team submit your resume and get you on the road to APPROVED!
Aircraft Painter Position Job Responsibilities:
* Safely perform aircraft preparation, painting, and detailing of aircraft under minimal supervision.
* Coordinate with supervision and inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality inspection.
* Promote high standards of quality through instruction and by setting a good example for others to follow.
* Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as dual action sanders, hydraulic lift platforms, and paint sprayers.
* Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
* Follow standard operating procedures when using sealants, paint strippers, and corrosion-preventive chemicals and use protective equipment as required.
* Comply with safety rules and procedures and be alert for unsafe conditions.
* Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
* Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks, and to sign off on work.
* 2 years of experience in related paint processes, experience in aircraft industry preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics) is necessary.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A valid clear driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.