6 months ago
Aircraft Mechanic Technicians (4 positions)
The incumbent will be accountable for maintaining the mechanical systems on our aircraft.
The Aircraft Mechanics Technician will troubleshoot, repair and maintain the engines, airframes and aircraft systems to a standard of airworthiness in accordance with the applicable maintenance manuals, the company maintenance control manual and Transport Canada regulations. The incumbent orders the parts and does the follow-up on them. He also updates the manuals.
* Diploma in Aircraft Mechanics in a Transport Canada approved training organisation (ATO) with
* Any experience on B737NG, A310, A330 and A320 family are an asset;
* Two (2) years’ experience in aircraft maintenance (college accreditation recognized);
* Fuel tank entry will be a mandatory requirement upon completion of confined space training;
* Working at heights will be a mandatory requirement upon completing the appropriate training;
* Ability to acquire security clearance and possession of a RAIC/DA;
* Initiative, team working spirit, autonomous and resourcefulness;
* Valid radio license.
Location : Montreal-Trudeau Airport
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Technical operations
Business segment : Air transportation
Business unit : Air Transat
Job # : TS-17-428
End date of posting : 2018-01-11