6 months ago
Aircraft Mechanic – Interim Secret Clearance Required
* Assists with disassembly of systems components to support the correction of failures or implement changes.
* Assists with basic troubleshooting of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
* Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
* Fabricates and modifies aerospace products according to specifications.
* Assists with performs tasks associated with the safe handling of a simple aerospace vehicle (e.g. jacking, towing, system operations).
* High school diploma or GED.
* Required to have Interim Secret Clearance.
* Previous Aircraft Maintenance Experience