3 months ago
* 25-Apr-2019 to 24-Jun-2019 (CST)
* TSGI - KYARNG
* Frankfort, KY, USA
* Full Time
Competitive Benefit Package
Will perform UH-72A/L/M aircraft maintenance as assigned. Must demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components, a thorough knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modification and repair and the ability to determine functionality of non-complex electrical systems.
* Maintains, repairs and modifies aircraft structures, structural components and engines of complex to extreme difficulty.
* Maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components.
* Use technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies technical expertise in restoring equipment condition and operation.
* Solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
* Utilize aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, cable tensiometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers, etc.
* Provide technical support to structural/mechanical engineers and customers.
* Utilize excellent organizational skills in prioritizing workload to meet aircraft delivery schedule.
* Provide guidance and technical expertise to lower level technicians thoughout all aircraft modiciations and/or maintenance efforts.
* Make entries in aircraft logs and records.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* High school graduate
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate is a plus
* 5 years of UH-72 experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
* Proficiency in MS Office suite
* Must be thoroughly familiar with AR 95-20, DA PAM 738-751, AR 700-138 and all associated aircraft maintenance manuals.
* Must have own tools and ability to meet minimum tool list requirements, applying FOD and tool control best practices in accordance with AR 95-20 and Flight and Ground Operating Procedures.
* We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
* Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
* Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
* May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances.
* May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
* Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
* Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
* Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
* May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA / ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.