4 months ago
Aircraft Flight control mechanic for assignment in Kansas City, MO. This is considered a level 2 position with our client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Remove and Install flight control surfaces and components
* Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
* Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify structures and flight controls
* Perform weight and balance including calculation of flight control surfaces
* Perform rigging and operational test of all flight control surfaces including autopilot
* Troubleshoot flight control systems
* Must have 3+ years' experience on Commercial or Military Aircraft
* Experience on Boeing 737 and 767 is preferred
* A&P License, preferred.
* Previous MRO experience
* Must have the minimum tools as required.
* Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
* Must be willing to work any shift.
* Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
* TRAVEL BONUS UP TO $1000.00
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet service
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.