We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering Business with a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level, AirX Charter is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdiction from around the world.
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aircraft Mechanic to join Air X Jet Support located in Luton, UK (Kindly see below).
The aircraft mechanic is responsible for ensuring that airplanes get regular, efficient and effective maintenance in order to maintain a top quality airworthy fleet.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
Line maintenance and Base maintenance – being part of a shift team supporting the LAE and developing your own skill set within the Company on all types operated
Primarily based at Luton Airport but subject to work as and where the aircraft support is required
Full job specification on application. This is a permanent role. Candidates must have right to work within the UK / EU.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
· Experience in line maintenance OR base maintenance as an aircraft mechanic is essential.
· Previous experience working as an aircraft mechanic on either Bombardier or Embraer aircraft.
· Be able to interpret instruction and work within a team and lone work
· The ability to understand a pressure environment and evaluate the situation for both ability and safety to perform a task.
· Have a recognized aircraft mechanical apprenticeship
· Experience of both line & base maintenance activities
· Have good verbal & written communication skills
· Have a flexible approach to work patterns
· Be able to demonstrate a well organised approach to daily job tasks
· Be willing to travel at short notice