4 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role you will:
Exert your leadership while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier;
Establish and control the achievement of production objectives on the Global 7000;
Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process;
Coach your team in order to develop their talent in the organization;
Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives;
Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have five (5) years management experience in a manufacturing environment (aerospace environment is an asset);
- You hold at a minimum a High School Diploma (studies in operations management or related disciplines is an asset);
- You are proficient in French (bilingualism an asset);
- You have strong communication skills;
- You have advanced planning and organizational skills to ensure the attainment of results;
- You have management experience in a unionized environment (an asset);
- You have a good understanding of the principles of lean manufacturing (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Production Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.05.2018, 10:34:32 AM