4 months ago
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
* Must hold an AIRFRAME and POWERPLANT LICENSE
* FCC License helpful, but not required
* Must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
* Must possess a valid driver‘s license
* Must have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
* Must be able to provide your own tools
* Complete and receive a negative result on a DOT pre-employment drug test (position is subject to random testing)
* Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
* Must be able to work any shift
* Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Legally operate company vehicles and equipment with no restrictions
* Able to stand for extended periods of time
* Able to climb stairs, ladders, and work platforms
* Able to kneel, bend, and sit
* Industry leading Pay Scale
* Generous annual pay increase
* "Promote from Within" philosophy
* Performance Bonuses
* Complete Benefits Package
* TRAVEL/FLIGHT BENEFITS!
* Discount on hotels, car rentals, vacations and more!
Benefits: Group Insurance Plan,Travel Benefits - after 30 days of service, your spouse, your eligible children and your parents will be eligible for unlimited, space available travel over routes of Trans States Airlines, Inc. Travel Privileges on other airlines are available to you at a nominal service charge starting at 3 months. Free Life Insurance, Vacation, Retirement, Dental Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Uniform.