4 months ago
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Mechanics - Line Maintenance
Apply by Date: Apr 2, 2018
: CA-QC-Quebec City
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Shift Work
Number of Openings
Purpose of Position:
To maintain the aircraft in an airworthy condition and carry out maintenance tasks as required.
* Carry out Line Maintenance duties on company aircraft.
* Report to Maintenance Crew Chief and Maintenance Supervisor on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft.
* Co-ordinate part requirements with Maintenance Crew Chief and Maintenance Supervisor.
* Oversee the work requirements necessary for the completion of work packages and release aircraft for return to service.
* Ensure that safety policies and procedures are followed.
* Provide instructional support to employees as required for their development.
* Complete and certify log books and work sheets for work accomplished.
* Attend training courses as directed by the company.
* Liaise with flight crews with respect to serviceability of aircraft.
* Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with company and Transport Canada regulations.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
* The successful candidate will be a graduate of an approved Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance course and/or hold a valid AME license Category M.
* Experience in carrying out Line Maintenance on DASH-8 and/or CRJ aircraft will be a definite asset.
* Candidates must hold or have the ability to obtain an Airport Vehicle Operators Permit (AVOP).