3 months ago
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
In anticipation of future openings Air Canada is now accepting applications for the below position.
Air Canada is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill permanent full-time position of Aircraft Interior Mechanic at our Toronto Maintenance Centre.
* Aircraft Interior Mechanics are responsible for the repair, maintenance and installation of seats, interior galleys and other aircraft furnishings and should have the following skill sets:
* Ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques and equipment required to perform repairs and maintenance of aircraft interiors.
* Individuals need to be "team players" with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.
* You must have completed 2 years of College in a Technical Training school with a Diploma
* 4 years' work related experience in auto, rail, furniture, marine upholstery or in cabinetry
* CAMC Registered "Aircraft Interior Technician" - an asset
* Possession of valid driver's license
* Preference will be given to those who have served an apprenticeship in aircraft interiors
* Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam
* Be available to work days, evenings or nights including weekends and holidays.
* Eligible to work in Canada
* Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
: Aircraft Technicians