6 months ago
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout your assignment!
* Free direct deposit
* Weekly payroll
* Health, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-term disability (not available in all states).
* At PlaneTechs we put YOU first! Let our experienced recruiting team submit your resume and get you on the road to APPROVED!
* Lifting, Controls Instrumentation, and Manufacturing Experience.
* Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Mechanical Packaging, Packaging, Tooling, Integrity, Flexibility.
* Ensure operation of aircraft by completing preventive maintenance inspections; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintain the stability and reputation of the airline by complying with federal aviation administration and other legal requirements.
* Detect and diagnose malfunctions by examining engines for cracked cylinders and oil leaks; listening to operating engine for abnormal sounds to detect sticking or burned valves; inspecting turbine blades to detect cracks or breaks; using testing equipment such as ignition analyzers, compression checkers, distributor timers, and ammeters.
* Determine feasibility and method of repair or replacement by studying and interpreting manufacturer's and airline's maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications.
* Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Keep maintenance equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
* Upkeep the maintenance supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Able to pass a standard FAA visual acuity test with vision corrected to 20/20.
* Familiar with the applicable regulations and with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment and tools used to determine the air worthiness of the article on which maintenance, preventive maintenance, or alterations are being performed.
* Capable of using the various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids needed for the article being examined.
Inspectors must be properly certificated under part 65 of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A valid clear driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.