3 months ago
Agent, Information and Seat Selection Center (ISSC)
Air Transat, North America’s Best Leisure Airline, is now hiring agents for the Information and Seat Selection Centre. If you are passionate about aviation and want to help make dreams come true for our clients and you enjoy working in a constantly evolving call centre environment, apply today and live the gratifying experience that our agents do every day. Be part of the journey!
The Agent, Information Centre and Seat Selection is responsible for answering incoming calls from travel agents and passengers who have already chosen to travel with Air Transat. In addition to evolve within an extremely dynamic environment, our agents benefit from a full range of benefits, including travel privileges.
* Assist customers and travel agents with advanced seat selection and inform them of the specific characteristics of each seat category;
* Promote Air Transat’s products and services while demonstrating at all times, professionalism, courtesy and exceptional customer service;
* Answer customers and travel agents’ questions regarding schedules, on-board special requests and flight status.
* Please note that the 4-week training period will start Monday, June 4, 2018. The training will take place from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. All candidates must be available full-time during the training period;
* Positions available for full-time (37.5 hours per week) or part-time (22.5 hours per week);
* The Information and Seat Selection Centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
* All agents must be able to work days, evenings and nights, during the week, the weekend and on statutory holidays after the training period;
* The Information and Seat Selection Centre is located at Air Transat’s head office in Ville St-Laurent;
* The salary during training is $12,00 per hour;
* Salary starting at $15.44 per hour plus night premium (as per collective agreement) after the training period;
* Work@home privilege program available;
* Free parking for the employees.
* High School Diploma or equivalent;
* Bilingualism essential (excellent knowledge of French and English);
* Experience in a call centre, an asset;
* Sales oriented, an asset;
* Meticulous, excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys teamwork;
* Punctual and committed to work schedules;
* Comfortable working with different computer applications simultaneously.
Location : Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Type of Work : Permanent full time or permanent part time
Job category : Call Centre and Customer Relations
Business segment : Air transportation
Business unit : Air Transat
Job # : TS-18-129
End date of posting : 2018-05-25