4 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help support the development of the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine. Come soar with us.
UTC Aerospace Systems is seeking to fill an Aftermarket Program/Account Manager position at our Wilson, NC Kidde Aerospace location.
Manage Aftermarket Customer Support relationship with Commercial Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Key Customers.
* Manage Aftermarket performance metrics, scorecard roll-up, including oversight and updates to improvement plans.
* Present performance metrics and improvement plans to OEM’s and UTAS leadership via face to face meetings or conference calls.
* Manage aspects of Entry into Service directly related to Aftermarket readiness and logistics of returned parts from OEM and Airline customers
* Support retrofit readiness efforts, coordinate retrofit schedules with OEM and airline customers, ensure planning for seed unit availability, drive retrofit progress with OEMs and airline customers, manage and communicate progress metrics to OEM, airline customers and internal stakeholders.
* Communicate and track actions during re-design, improvement, or retrofit efforts.
* Act as a focal point between OEM, airline customer and internal workgroups to facilitate issue escalation and resolution.
* Create and update presentations and justification summaries for use during executive or senior management meetings at OEMs and airline customers.
* Support information gathering and requests for slide updates from other UTAS work groups
* 3+ year’s customer support or account management experience.
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Knowledge of SAP desirable
* Strong business writing and interpersonal skills
* Ability to create concise messages via PowerPoint presentations
* Comfortable with public speaking
* Self-starter, able to work independently
* Strong problem solving skills
* Aerospace background preferred
* Knowledge of SAP desirable
Authorization to Work Restrictions
Due to federal regulation or contracting requirements, this position is only available to U.S. persons.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check required (re-hires who have been gone for <1 year)
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
4 year degree required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.